ALTER G - ANTIGRAVITY TREADMILL MACHINE
AlterG Treadmill can be used for the following purposes:
- Empower your patients to move pain-free again.
- Begin weight-bearing exercise sooner while protecting sensitive healing tissues.
- Encourage range of motion, shown to improve outcomes.
- Support unimpeded, normalized gait mechanics.
- Reduce gravitational forces to help maintain – or regain – healthy conditioning.
The Anti-Gravity Treadmill in Action
The AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill is ideal for PT clinics, rehabilitation facilities, and wellness centers. The Anti-Gravity Treadmill should be used with patients looking to regain mobility, develop strength and fitness, and increase range of motion and natural movement – all while minimizing stress on injuries.
Therapy with AlterG
Our body weight support treadmill easily integrates into any clinic setting. It can be used for:
- Physical therapy following an injury or surgery on a lower extremity (hip, knee, ankle or foot)
- Rehab after total joint replacement
- Gait training and strengthening for neurological patients
- Strengthening and conditioning in a fall-safe environment for older patients
- Weight-loss programs
- Injury prevention during sport specific conditioning and fitness improvement programs