EXTENDED HOURS
7 ORS CLINIC LOCATIONS
MOST INSURANCES ACCEPTED

We treat:
Shoulder Injuries
Rotator cuff tear (operative or non-operative
Dislocations
Frozen shoulder
Tendinitis
Fractures
Shoulder impingement syndrome
Thoracic outlet syndrome
Arthritis
Elbow Injuries
Golfer's elbow (medial epicondylitis)
Tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis)
Sprain/strain (conservative or postoperative)
Fractures/Dislocations
Bursitis
Wrist Injuries
Carpal tunnel syndrome
Sprain/strain (conservative or postoperative)
Fractures
Tendinitis
Neck and Low Back Injuries
Disc herniation
Stenosis
Muscle spasms
SI joint dysfunction
Hip Conditions
Labral tears (anterior/posterior)
IT band tightness/syndrome
Tendinitis
Total hip replacement/osteoarthritis
Groin strains
Orthopedics - Leg
Knee Injuries
Patellofemoral syndrome
ACL tear (operative or non-operative)

 ORS - LOCALLY OWNED SINCE 1987: The four owners of Orthopaedic Rehab Specialists, P.C.- Brandon Klump, Aaron Holly, Kevin Barclay and owner/co-founder, Jerry Malone.

ORS - LOCALLY OWNED SINCE 1987: The four owners of Orthopaedic Rehab Specialists, P.C.- Brandon Klump, Aaron Holly, Kevin Barclay and owner/co-founder, Jerry Malone.

CONNECT WITH ORS
SET UP AN INITIAL CONSULTATION
CALL US AT 833-228-2962

Name *
Name
Do you need benefits verified before scheduling? *

Our physical therapists, orthopedic specialists, PTs and PTAs treat everything with experienced, professional pain management and provide expert strength building plans to reach successful orthopedic rehabilitation outcomes.
98% patient satisfaction rating. The other 2% were having a bad day.

Orthopaedic Rehab Specialists are: Expert back specialists, knee and ankle, shoulder and neck pain therapists for skilled, specific hands-on techniques. For purposes of successful pain management and injury rehabilitation, manual therapy is a large part of orthopedic treatments for soft tissue mobilization and muscle manipulation.

Since 1987, Jerry Malone and his partners have been providing great physical therapy care by working with patients referred by othopedic surgeons and specialists in Jackson, Holt, Jonesville. and Napoleon and all over mid-Michigan. The ORS owners, clinical directors, PTs and PTAs have seen thousands of patients over 31-years of business. ORS has remained one of the top referral PT clinics by serving the patients first, giving a thorough strategic plan-of-care (POC), and servicing our patients with the best orthopedic rehabilitation specialists and orthopedic rehab facilities available in the physical therapy world.