ALTERG: ANTI-GRAVITY TREADMILL
What is it and why do we use it?:
The AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill is used with patients looking to regain mobility, develop strength and fitness, and increase range of motion and natural movement – all while minimizing stress on injuries.
ALTERG: ANTI-GRAVITY TREADMILL MACHINE
AlterG Treadmill can be used for the following purposes:
- Empower you to move pain-free again.
- Begin weight-bearing exercise sooner while protecting sensitive healing tissues.
Encourage range of motion, shown to improve outcomes.
- Support unimpeded, normalized gait mechanics.
- Reduce gravitational forces to help maintain – or regain – healthy conditioning.
Therapy with AlterG
Our body weight support treadmill easily integrates into any clinic setting. It can be used for:
- Physical therapy following an injury or surgery on a lower extremity (hip, knee, ankle or foot)
- Rehab after total joint replacement
- Gait training and strengthening for neurological patients
- Strengthening and conditioning in a fall-safe environment for older patients
- Weight-loss programs
- Injury prevention during sport specific conditioning and fitness improvement programs
The Anti-Gravity Treadmill
is exclusively offered at:
Holt Clinic: 517-539-3384
East Clinic: 517-539-3393
Call today to schedule!
BUY TIME ON THE ALTERG:
$1500/annual - Best Rate!
Great for running teams and racers
1 min: $0.75
30 min: $20.00
60 min: $38.00
1 week (80 min max): $50.00
1 month (320 min max): $175.00