The Aftercare Program
The Aftercare Program is designed for those who have finished their physical therapy or sports training sessions at Orthopedic Rehab Specialists, P.C. and would like to continue their exercise program with the use of our facilities. Our monthly dues are less than most gym memberships. Aftercare members will have access to state-of-the-art equipment, plus the benefit of supervision from our physical therapists, physical therapist aides and/or certified athletic trainers.
Our Aftercare Program is specifically designed for each individual’s needs. We are your partner in achieving optimal health; helping you attain and maintain the lifestyle you are accustomed to and have always wanted.
Health care today is often costly and difficult to obtain. You are constantly paying out of pocket for co-pays and deductibles. Providers are finding it difficult to obtain authorization for treatments. Medicare, HMOs, and worker’s compensation companies are limiting physical therapy coverage. The Aftercare Program gives you a chance to continue your strengthening program and in some cases complete your care, here where you started. It gives you the opportunity to get the care you deserve.
Is Aftercare For Me?
- Have you completed physical therapy but are still not “back to normal”?
- Would you like to continue and progress your exercise program with professional supervision?
- Would you like to be a member of a gym that you are already comfortable with and know the staff?
- Are you in an exercise routine that you don’t want to change now?
- Are you getting better and want to continue to improve?
- One Month: $50
- Three Months: $135
- Six Months: $250
In-stock rehab products are also available for purchase to help patients continue their strengthening program at home.